Red quinoa has a rich taste, slightly chewier texture, and a nuttier flavor when compared to white quinoa.
How to cook
1. Rinse the red quinoa under running water.
2. Add 2 cups of water for 1 cup of quinoa and heat it in a pan.
3. When the water starts boiling, simmer the heat and close the pan.
4. Continue cooking on low heat till all the water gets absorbed.
5. When red quinoa is done cooking, it looks soft, and the germ ring along the outside edge of the seed becomes visible and separates slightly.
Ideal for salads.
Naturally Yours is India's No.1 organic super food brand. We work with hundreds of organic farmers and farmer groups across India to bring to you these wonderful high quality products. We have been working with our farmers for over 6 years to build a strong trust and mutually beneficial relationship. Our major product categories are Super Foods, Rice & Millets, Gluten Free Pastas,Millet Noodles,Organic Gifting, Seeds & Nuts, Ayurvedic & More. We accept all major credit, debit cards and net banking option on all orders. We service over 3000+ pin codes across India.
"All orders at NaturallyYours.in are protected by the 30 DAY REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE PROGRAM."